Sunday, December 30, 2012

December

December
(I also added pictures for November and October so be sure to check my past posts for more pictures!)

What a crazy month! With getting ready for Christmas and being in charge of the ward Christmas party, I had a lot on my plate, but everything went great and it was a good month. I had all the kids Christmas stuff ready to go weeks in advance to make sure I got it done. I had my 35th birthday. Wow! Daniel turned 2 :). We can insanely beautiful and warm weather almost all month. At one point it was even in the 70's for a few days. We celebrated Daniels birthday on the 19th, and it was so nice out that I remember thinking that we should have set up outside! 
Here are some pictures to document the month. 

Christmas train!
We took the kids last year on the Christmas train, and were looking forward to take them again this year. Scott took the boys while Maya and I spent the day preparing for the Ward Christmas Party!
SMILE!








Here comes Santa!




No tears!? Can it be?!









Dont eat the berries Daniel!

Look at you big girl!

Dont count the candles!

Happy birthday to me

Thanks for the pretty dress Grandma K!

Daniel and mom chill in the mall parking lot while Noah takes a nap.



See the feet? Apparently Noah wasn't ready to wake up yet. 

Daniel celebrates his birthday

I made Daniel a train cake to celebrate his 2nd birthday




I stayed up so late the night before that I didn't notice until the next day that I had put the 2 on backwards.

SQUISH

HEY!

So thats what happens! Wash me please!

Noah enjoys some jello gigglers that my friend Katie made for the party.

Daniel spilled a drink down his front 


My kids might never stop loving bottles



Maya's first time in a shopping cart. She is still so little in there!

And it's a white Christmas after all!






Noah sure can ham it up for the camera



As I told Noah that Christmas was the next day, having watched enough Christmas cartoons to know, he was sure that it would snow for Christmas. Since It was in the 70's just the week before, and even on Christmas Eve it was not looking hopeful, I tried to prepare Noah for disappointment. Turns out that it started snowing at 3pm Christmas Eve and started sticking right away. We had a white Christmas after all! Noah and Dad played outside for so long, I couldn't believe Noah wasn't freezing! Noah loves to shovel snow with dad, and they made a huge snowman in the common area with the neighbors.







The elves stayed up and got everything ready for Christmas morning!

Christmas Morning! Checking out the goods!

Too much tape mom!













Noah's favorite present for the year






Ipod shuffle for Dad

Noah chose a Caterpillar for baby Maya



Daniel is a sucker for sweets~
I don't know why this kid thought his hair was a good place to put his sucker!



This firetruck from Costco with a automatic rotating ladder was a huge hit.

In the morning the boys went out to check out their hanywork from the day before.




I probably shouldn't say that I ran out barefoot to take these pictures






What is Christmas Day without cinnamon rolls?





We end each day with "Reverent time" where Noah dad and I watch a conference talk so that Noah can practice his reverence skills, and then we have special time. This night we stayed up and decorated a gingerbread train we got as a gift from Noah's cousins. Too bad we didn't have the directions. It ended up looking more like a Christmas Truck!




Maya looking so cute in her new outfit from Aunt Michelle





These kids are NOT easy to photograph together!










Hit the "older posts" button below to see my update from November

No comments: