Friday, November 30, 2012

November

In November we got a YMCA membership. They have a great kids room for babysitting there. We like to go all together and I just hang out while the kids play. It is a nice thing to do to get out of the house for a bit. Noah started taking swim classes there, and the boys have a gym class.
We had fantastic weather. One Saturday we were out doing errands and I noticed I had my zoo pass in my pocket, so we went for it! I was so glad we did! It was a beautiful day and all the animals were out. There was a lion that was roaring and we caught it on camera. There was a gorilla that came right up to Noah and sat down at the glass right in front of him. We got a really good view of many other animals and it was a day out as a family!

Daniel and Dad check out the lions


Stopping for a treat, but that ice cream sandwich is hard as a rock!

Daniel is determined

Noah meets Gorila

Check out that giant Tortoise!


My kids love Costco at Christmas time!

Look who is in swim lessons!

Daniel is a hat man.

Some kids play with play doh. Noah squishes it all over my table

I just couldn't resist.

Daniels first coloring on paper. I have plenty of his artwork on my couches and walls though


Look at that little cutie sitting up all by herself!


Maya is starting to tolerate being held by daddy more and more, and sometimes even really enjoys it!


I took a trip to NYC to visit the Hochberg family. I used to nanny for them over 10 years ago! Can you believe that!? We have stayed close and I am friends with Marie. I was really happy to get to see them again.
Central Park


I know there must be something famous about this spot

Hey, what's that behind me?

The first time I nannied for these kids, the one on the left was 2 and the one to the right was just born! I came back years later when Erin was 2. 


Daniel looking at the camera. A rare moment in time. 

Noah loves to pose for the camera. I don't know how much Maya is lovin this photo op though. 


For a few days, every time we got home Daniel would crawl up to the front seat and sit like this. 

Super Dad!
Hit the "older posts" button below to see my update from October

No comments: